Is your child now old enough to transition to a blanket but is kicking them off during the night?
The tiresome task of going in during the night to tuck them back in!! If this sounds like you, you need a BedZee!
The BedZee is no ordinary blanket! Children often wake during the night because they have become uncovered and get cold. The BedZee has been designed to keep the child covered throughout the night which gives the toddler less interrupted sleep.
The BedZee is designed with safety in mind and has patented air vents located at the bottom of the blanket. It also helps to transition your child into a big bed.
The BedZee fits toddler bed and cot mattresses and helps prevent your child from rolling out of bed and onto the floor when used for a toddler bed.
BedZee’s other features and benefits include:-
– Meets Australian Safety Standards.
– 2 x Velcro fitted sheets which attach to the sides of the BedZee keeping it secure.
– The BedZee is quilted and has soft, padded wadding inside.
– Fold down press studs have been sewn into the top of the BedZee to allow you to adjust it to suit your child’s height.
– Zips at either side of the BedZee for easy access to your child.
– Easy interchangeable design.
– Matching pillowcase.
– The BedZee fits all standard mattresses and most other brands, including Boori and most toddler beds. (132cm x 75cm)
– 100% cotton fabric.
– The BedZee can be used all year round as long as your child’s room temperature is set between 15-20 degrees.
– It can also be used as a play mat as the Velcro attaches to the carpet keeping it secure.
– Designed by an Aussie Mum.